Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

New York Updates

I don't know why, but this winter break has gone extremely fast! Like seriously, I will be hitting the road for the big apple next Thursday. And it didn't dawn on me, until my mom made hotel reservations for the weekend. Then it hit me, I still have so much to do!! I just washed clothes, but I'm sure I'll have to wash again and pack! And finish this article, that's due before I go to New York. Did I mention packing? Lol, am I the only one who can never repack all the clothes in the same suitcase, that I had brought them home in? Well today, I wanted to feel like I was actually preparing to leave, so I had fun with mapquest:



The quickest path from my apartment to my internship.

Stay Tuned for more updates on my NYC experience!

2 comments: