Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Must Have!!!


Now I know that I am on a broke college student's budget, but I have big dreams....and my obsession with accessories is not helping. While I am not known to splurge on clothes, I am known to drop a nice piece of change on purses and shoes. And I thought I had quenched my thirst with my newest purchase... a coach signature bag with leopard print, for only $100! But thanks to INStyle.com I have discovered my new summer must have and now my motivation to actually get a job...lol. It's sad but Coach's new poppy print collection is beautiful, with a mix of fun springy colors and girly pop art. I think I'm in love!!! Hopefully I'll raise enough money...stay tuned to find out.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. aren't we all a little broke round these parts? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes D we are lol. Freakin recession!

    ReplyDelete