Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This Week's Fashion Show


OK, so I'm back for a summary of my new love... Bravo's The Fashion Show! The show had a special airing tonight instead of it's usual Thursday night's. But that's OK because I was ready to root for my boo Reco with my popcorn in hand. I am glad to say he actually came out on top this week although he didn't actually win the challenge. Tonight's challenge was based on the contestant's Tarot card readings, where they had to design a outfit inspired by what the psychic told them. The top two designers made a beautiful nature inspired dress, and a subtle but very sexy suit. While this week's loser missed with a overdone sweatsuit and matching trench coat. While I thought the trench was pretty fly I would never have matched it with the sweatsuit....and the designer(Merlin) finally learned less is more. Who will make it to the final four? Stay tuned to find out.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment