Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Friend Spot: BFF- Rod




All I can say is this dude is literally mini jay-Z, lol. But that's not why he's my BFF, when I had a issue with most guys in high school he was there to be my male voice of reason. And I'll always appreciate him for that. We may not be at the same school or even at the same job anymore(KMART days!) But nobody will ever take the title of BFF. Happy Birthday BFF!!!!




1.Name: Rod Harris, Jr.

2.Occupation/Career Goal: Student/Human Resource Manager

Favorite Color: Blue, Black, Red, White

4. Do you consider yourself fashion savvy? Of Course

5. Style Icon: Yup, Sure Do... Jay-Z

6. Favorite Clothing Line or Designer: Rocawear

7. Style/Wardrobe Must Have: Nike Forces or Dunks/Tims... And A Hat.

8. Never Leave Home Without It: Keys, G1 and my wallet

9.Words to Live By: "Either Love Me Or Leave Me Alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment