Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Friend Spot-Kimmy(Happy Bday!)


What can I say about my Kimmy, besides I really do love this girl. Not only is she me my friend but my sis. And when I'm in need she's always there for me to talk to all night, about any and everything. Me, her, and chenelle brown(previous friend spot) were literally like the 3 stooges. Wheter it was laughing all night at our movie nights or are adventures to the rec, both of these girls always made me smile. And since I've already interviewed C.brown, Kimmy it is now your turn. O and happy birthday kimmy!!!

1.Name: Kimberly Miller

2.Occupation/Career Goal: Fashion Designer/Line owner

3. Favorite Color: Purple

4. Do you consider yourself fashion savvy? I'm fashion savvy from time to time, sometimes I'm just weird when it comes to how I dress

5. Style Icon: I don't have a style Icon, I'd feel like I would steal there look.

6. Favorite Clothing Line or Designer: My favorite line is Balenciaga, I think because I love the name.

7. Style/Wardrobe Must Have: My wardrobe must have is either a nice pair of dark jeans or my vest...love those vests.

8. Never Leave Home Without It: I could never leave home without my purse, my life is in it.....I hate to carry it, but can't stand to leave it outta reach.

Well that was my friend Kimmy, stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment