Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Friend Spot-Shenequa Lee


What can I say about this girl. We met At Kupita, a multicultural freshmen orientation. I remember her randomly coming up and starting a conversation with me and thinking this girl is so friendly. It took our actual friendship a little while to build and although we don't see each other all the time. I know she's always there to tag along to the random talent shows and for me to complain to about school and vice-versa. I guess you can say we are close friends from afar. Anyways, here's her friend spot. Stay tuned for more.

1.Name: Shenequa Lee

2.Occupation/Career Goal: Become a elementary school teacher.

3.Favorite Color: Purple

4.Do you consider yourself fashion savvy? I did when I was in high school but now I'm too broke since I been in college.

5.Style Icon: Yes Rihanna (sometimes) and Ciara, I love the way they dress.

6.Favorite Clothing Line or Designer: Right now its Ed hardy and Dereon.

7.Style/Wardrobe Must Have: Jeans!! I Love Jeans and heels !!!

8.Never Leave Home Without It: Cell phone and Ipod

9.Words to Live By: "Winners never quit and quitters never win "

Well that's a peek into the mind of Shenequa Lee, thanks for joining me.

1 comment:

  1. hey wass good make sure to coment ma page and ill return the favor ite 1

    ReplyDelete