Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Behind the Scenes of Fashion Is Life

(Flyer from last year's show)
This fall I am apart of the planning committee of The 2nd Annual Fashion Is Life. The show will be at Kent State on October 1st, and I have to admit I can't wait til October 2nd. I mean I love fashion shows but I have come to realize this: planning a fashion show is a whole other ball park than just sitting in the audience. Once school starts we will be caught in a whirlwind of model calls, rehearsals, and fittings. I know this sounds like a lot but it's actually a fun and educational experience. That's why I'm starting a countdown to the show. Up until October 1st, I will be posting everything that goes on behind the scenes of the show, from the planning process to actual pictures from backstage. I want to inspire you readers to go out and get involved in fashion, as well as give you a chance to know the great people that are helping me make this show a success. There will be more to come, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment