Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Additions to my Wish List

This has been a busy but fun weekend. Because of that, I have 4 additions to my wish list today. Here goes....


Striped-Sweater Knit Slipper Boots $15 on Oldnavy.com

I love these slippers, instead of my normal fluffy slippers. I can slip these on and have warm feet while walking around the apartment. They are also a very reasonable price...so who's buying them for me?




Vested Sequin Top
$19.80 at Forever 21.com


This sparkly casual top can be worn with some sexy jeans and pumps to a party, or classic denim and knee-length boots to class. Why is this on my wish list? Because this has fall holiday party written all over it... who says pretty has to be uncomfortable.



Naughty Monkey 4 inch pumps
$49.99 on piperlime.com


I am not ashamed to say that I am an admirer of heels from afar. Due to 2 foot surgeries and all out clumsiness, heels give me so much pain I can't bear to stand in them for more than an hour.
But these babies are sooo drool worthy, and they seem to be calling my name. Not only are they the perfect combination of my loves of black and fun prints. They have also been marked down to a reasonable price! But I am a broke college student, and I am the birthday girl, I'd rather you buy them for me. Need my size?



Kelsi Dagger Calf Boots
$260.00 on piperlime.com

Explanation: I am in serious need of some new brown boots!!!!
Pricey they are, but you have to admit they are sexy....anyways I'll be waiting for them to hit clearance.


Stay tuned for the rest of my wish list, or have you gotten my gift already?

No comments:

Post a Comment