Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Month at a Glance

Hello All!!!

As I said before school is definitely back in session and keeping me so busy, but I am very sorry for neglecting you. And just to cheer you up, here are some updates....
1. The 2nd Annual Fashion is Life was a success, and everything was perfect!!!! Ok that was a lie, anyone who knows fashion, knows that no matter how beautiful the models look on stage backstage is always hectic! But I enjoyed every minute of it. I was so stressed this past week about the show running smoothly but nothing noticeable went wrong. So Yay, Harambee and Mel Bell Inc.!!!

2. I am in the midst of a major change(I think). I am currently a Fashion Merchandising major but I just don't enjoy the classes anymore, I don't want to learn about the business of Fashion. I plan on changing to applied communications, which would prepare me for working at a magazine or even becoming a professional event planner(Idk, we'll see where life takes me)

3. O, and I'll also be 21 soon!!!! I have no idea what I am doing, but I know shopping will be somewhere in there...stay tuned for pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment