Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Latest Covet

Birthday Party in a Box
$32.95 from Cheryl and Company

Now I know that this is a very unexpected wish list addition but I couldn't help myself. As a former employee of Cheryl and Company, I know first hand that these cookies are the best you will ever buy. Made fresh when you order and shipped in flavor seal wrapper, these cookies are soft enough to melt in your mouth without milk. There is also a very large variety of cookies, brownies and sweets galore. This birthday party box just happens to be a perfect combo of all my favorites. SO who's buying them for me? I promise I'll share.

1 comment:

  1. loving the fashion sense on the blog....i will be following you.....i would love for you to do the same.......www.20jworklimited45.com also check out my store www.jworklimited.com

    ReplyDelete