Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Birthday Wish List!!!

Ok so as I have mentioned before I will be turning 21 in 10 whole days. In honor of this extremely important holiday(:, I have decided to make myself a wish list. Every day I will post my new must have, no matter how outrageous it may be. SO please don't judge me if I go as far as to have a pony on the list, I mean it is my wish list!!! And on my actual birthday, I will reveal to you what I actually received. So cross your fingers and here goes!

My first Covet:


$14.58 on Amazon.com

The Teen Vogue Handbook: With interviews and tips from fashion legends, on how they broke into the industry and what you can do to get where they are. (I'll admit, I cheated and ordered this for myself.) But stay tuned and see what else I am drooling over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment