Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Am I Depressed????


No..... I don't mean literally, I mean is my wardrobe depressed?
If you haven't noticed from the previous post, the main color in my wardrobe is black... throw in a little brown, and maybe some olive green or burnt orange..... and you can picture my closet!!!
Now don't get me wrong I do have some bright colors to throw on... the occasional blue, purple, or pink. But I came to the realization that I don't even tend to buy red (which is my favorite color) anymore. I don't know what it is, but I am drawn to blacks and browns all year long.
Should I be worried???

Feedback Please:
Do you wear a lot of black?
Do you think black is depressing, or just a classic color?
Does all black look as chic and sexy as that little black dress?

---Thanks for the input!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment