Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Friend Spot:Brittnie Darnell Goins(:


Britt!!! Lol,always crazy always fun. When I found out my college roommate's name was Brittnie too, I knew that I was in for a very crazy freshmen year. We laughed, we cried, and experienced so much together in one school year that we chose to stay together for the next year. Although that actually didn't work out as well(being together all the time caused a rift), I still care so much for my former roommate and enjoy every moment we spend together. Sidebar: This lady may not consider her self fashion savvy, but she is known for having the flyest kicks! I swear I use to try to steal half of them, but her feet were bigger than mines!!!

1.Name: Brittnie Goins

2.Occupational/Career Goal:
I currently work at at retirement home but im working on becoming a nurse

3. Favorite Color:
Green is my fav color......but u already knew that

4.Do you Consider yourself fashion savvy?
No i am not fashion savvy but i wish i was

5.Style Icon:
I have no style icon but i do like the girly boyish style i think thats cool

6.Favorite Clothing Line or Designer:
Well i have not currently found a designer that tickles my fanny

7.Style/Wardrobe Must Have:
Jeans and shoes are a wardrobe must-have for me (she forgot to add, a cool graphic tee with shoes that match perfectly!)

8. Never Leave Home Without It:
I will never leave home without chapstick

9. Words to live by:
I have too many words to live by

No comments:

Post a Comment