Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

An undying love affair....

"There's something magical and mesmerizing about fashion. It's such an amazing world, a getaway full of creative and gorgeous elements." -Priscilla Pena

The above quote is so very true. People ask me why I fell in love with fashion and this quote is my answer. While I actually do not enjoy dressing most people but myself, the world of fashion still draws me in. It is and will always be a never ending love affair, however I will no longer be studying fashion after this school year. While I do love it, I can't take the classes anymore. I have a goal and if I don't get out now, I will never hone my writing skills to achieve it. AND I WILL ACHIEVE IT! Stay tuned....a couple of years from now, you may see me on the masthead of your favorite magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment