Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Some wishes do come true!!!!

A blue fall puffy vest from Rue 21
Pretty brown boots-from my sister
Holding my beautiful Kate Spade bag--pretty sure my granny just pulled it out her closet, lol
My Beautiful cake!!!!


Let me start by apologizing for my inconsistency in blogging these past few weeks. And now since I never finished my birthday wish list. I'll just tell you what I actually received!!!!

-As you can see from above, I did pretty well on my celebration of birth, and actually got variations of what was on my wish list. *'s for what came close to my covet's

1. A fall vest from Rue 21
2. A blue snake skin bag from Kate Spade
*3. 2 pairs of brown boots(one heeled, one flat)
*4. 2 pairs of black boots(one heeled, one flat)
*5. a pair of black strappy heels
6. Pretty Flowers
7. Money, gift card, cards, etc...
*8. And a bday cake shaped like a 21!!!!

----I love my gifts don't you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment