Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Revival of Friend Spots: Devin White


What can I say about Mr. White aka Alex(:, besides we have a crazy past! We were friends first, then mutual crushes, then a couple, then friends, and now I don't actually know what we are. What I do know however, is that no matter what we have been through, I will always value this young man. He's probably one of the most intelligent guys i've ever met, but on top of that he's an individual. A self proclaimed shoe fanatic, with his own individual style.I mean his major is engineering but on top of his brains, he's an artist. And deep down, his artistic side is his most attractive quality. But enough about what I think....let's hear from Devin White, himself!



1. Name: Devin White

2. Occupational/Career Goal: Biomedical Engineer either Focusing in Footwear Biomechanics or Prothetics

3: Favorite Color: Columbia Blue...its strangely shifting toward Concord Purple

4: Do you Consider yourself fashion savvy? I mean...why wouldn't I?

5. Style Icon: The 60s and 90s...80s also. I loved the creativity from those who pushed just enough to complete a classy look...but never overdid it in the 60s...and Jeans were beasty then. Then I love how the 80s just pushed the envelope completely. That's really when people had FREEDOM with style...which lead to people in the 90s to help have their style mean something. So much was going on and style had a purpose.

6. Favorite Clothing Line or Designer: I LOVE Shades of Greige!!! That line is a serious problem and will change the game. I'm getting put on to more exclusive people, so I will update this in a couple months. ***See what I mean, by stylish, he hipped me on to this line!***

7. Style/Wardrobe Must Have: Soft Fabrics and Crisp Denim. Like I almost don't have to explain why.

8. Never Leave Home Without It: I will NEVER leave home with out my wallet. Or my underwear(bad experience in 1st grade.)

9. Words to Live By: A good leader doesn't demonstrate that he knows what to do, he teaches others the ways of his craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment