Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Case of the Missing Shirt

The picture aboove is of me in my favorite grey pinstriped vest, and my "Fashion Delivers" shirt. Now why am I blogging about this beauty? Because I can't find my freakin shirt! I love this shirt it goes great with my vest and some cute crazy converses. Or without the vest, and some cute flats. And as pictured above a cute hat...I mean it's a graphic tee what doesn't work with it? I just don't understand where it went! I mean have you ever had a favorite item of clothing...and when you need to wear it you have no idea where it went? Well that's the case of my shirt. Idk what happened, like I've heard of socks getting lost in the dryer but entire shirts! I am so...lost. O favorite shirt please come back! Stay tuned to find out if I find it

No comments:

Post a Comment