Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The many phases of me.


















Now those that know me, know that I have always had long hair and although I've switched it up in various styles. I've always returned to my trusty long layered roller wrap. Lately I've been longing for something completely different, Idk if it's my search for a new way to mange my brittle ends or just because my 21st birthday is approaching. Whatever the reason sometime this year I plan on trying something new. I just haven't decided whether I'll make the change for my birthday or wait til I spend my spring semester in new york. Until my mind is made up I've posted my past styles above. Check it out, and let me know what you think about me maybe cutting my hair? But I have a few months to decide, so stay tuned to see what I choose.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, love your blog, very inspirational. THX much for this very interested in fashion too, its my life! Check out my blog at: http://www.fashionspot1.blogspot.com
    Or send me a message at:
    ashleidyannbrown@hotmail.com
    Hope To Hear From You Soon!
    ~Ashlei Brown~

    ReplyDelete