Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Friend Spots(Blog Series)

FriendsImage via Wikipedia

Everyone has people that influence their life in one way or another. In my life, I have had many. Some have come and gone, others have been there through thick and thin. All have given me reason to love and appreciate them. In honor of this fact I plan on paying a very fashionable homage to these people. This is a series that will last for weeks or months, however long it takes me to track these people down.

Here's a sample Friend Spot:
Name: Ruby
Occupation:Student/Blogger/Aspiring Journalist
Favorite Color: Red
Do you consider yourself fashion savvy? Yes
Style Icon: The timeless Sarah Jessica Parker. Sometimes Rihanna, it's ever changing.
Favorite Clothing Line or Designer: Dior- The old style of the new look.
Style/Wardrobe Must Have: A cute bag and funky jewelery
Never Leave Home Without It: Lip gloss and cell phone
Words to Live By: Be who you are and be happy with it. Individualism is key.

Well that's me. STay TUned....real friend spots coming soon.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment