Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I think I am a Jay-Z stalker(sorry B)

WASHINGTON - AUGUST 01:  Jay-Z performs during...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

I have to admit I am a R&B girl by nature. But a few rappers will tickle my fancy. The man who has never let me down is none other than Jigga himself. So you can imagine my delight to know that he is finally dropping another blueprint. This is one album I surely will not download.

This is what Jay’s album promo schedule looks like so far(via YBF.com):
* Sept 10 - “Run This Town” webcast from Rocawear 10 year anniversary party in NY
* Sept 11 - Blueprint 3 album release & NYC concert assoc. w/NYC Fireman’s charity.
* Sept 13 - MTV Awards performance*Sept 12- Coldplay/Jay-z concert in Manchester,
* Sept 14 - Jay Leno’s primetime NBC series premiere performance (first musical guest ever)Seacrest, Letterman, and more appearances to come…
*Sept 16/18/19 Coldplay/Jay-z Concert London.

1 comment:

  1. hi ruby. this is ashlei, and to keep in touch my email address is ashleidyannbrown@hotmail.com
    BTW, can you help me and Bramdi out, were working on a Callabo.

    ReplyDelete