Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Fashion Show- 2 episode finale


Ok so I am a little late with this post, but things have been a little hectic. Anyways, as you all know the first season of the fashion show has finally come to an end. Now it's time for the recap. The first part of the finale brought the four finalists back together so that they could put final touches on their line, and have model fittings. Then came the actual fashion show; with my boo Reco going away from his normal corset top dresses and taking risks with a full feathered dress. Then there was Anna who had a collection of beautiful bright prints and John Paul with his normal weirdness. And lastly Dainella who rocked the stage with the most current styles, bringing together rocker chic with Balmain inspired shoulder pads; honestly I thought she did the best. To end this episode they held an elimination and booted Reco, saying he needed more training. I was sad but I do agree, Reco disappointed me in the final show. In the next and final episode they droned on with a reunion, then finally crowned Anna as the overall winner:( and Dainella as the judges favorite. Dumb America, how did you pick Anna!!! Well enough ranting, I'm off to find another show to obsess over, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment