Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Phenomenon that is not Amber rose!

Amber Rose & Kanye WestImage by BitchBuzz via Flickr


Ok while I try my best to focus on fashion related issues, this is my personal blog so rants will come and go. The latest rant, is why is amber rose a sudden hot topic and fashion icon? I mean while I will not believe the rumors that she is a stripper, I will admit that she is not making herself perfect material to be wifed up by Kanye. I mean let's be real Kanye is the one who made this girl's style so unique I mean if there matching, who dressed who? Not to mention that she has publically made herself look like trash in a interview, I mean be adventurous in bed I can't or won't judge. But keep it to yourself!!!!! I'm sure kanye does not want yall sex life blasted all over the place. I will say this though, props on moving from a video girl/model, to a model/rapper's wifey. Just please Amber make your moves with some class.



Check Out Amber Rose's Risque Interview-via Necole Bitchie

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN00pRowIQ4





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you soooo much for your comment on my blog. i'd love to talk more privately so people on blospot won't be in our business.

    please email me at:
    lifeofafashiondork@hotmail.com

    :)
    -Brandi

    ReplyDelete