Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Friend Spots-Christopher(yellow boy)


So I told myself that I wasn't going to interview anybody I'm dating. But it's his birthday, and I had to make an exception. And I know this can be said a lot but we actually have a strong friendship. We've had our ups and downs but we've always been able to stay up all night on the phone and talk about anything. Way before this dating nonsense came along we were honest with each other about everything, he even tells me things I'd care not to hear, lol. So this is for you Birthday boy. Stay Tuned for more.


1.Name: Chris Blumenstock


2.Occupation/Career Goal: Full Time Student


3.Favorite Color: Green


4.Do you consider yourself fashion savvy? Yes


5. Style Icon: Skulls(literally everything skulls, gotta luv him lol)


6.Favorite Clothing Line or Designer: Ed hardy


7.Style/Wardrobe Must Have: Earrings


8.Never Leave Home Without It: My Rosary


9.Words to Live By: Love Live Life( I have never gotten this phrase.)


10. there was no ? ten, but no survey is complete with only 9 questions...lol



1 comment:

  1. Chris (yellow boy)July 30, 2009 at 9:40 AM

    Thanx for the Bday love sweetheart and likei say honesty is always the best policy....sorry im not super fashion savy bt ya boi kan dress......MUAHZ!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete