Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

My latest beauty find.


Now this is an oldie but goodie. Can you guess?.....Press on Nails! I will admit that I have fell in love with them all over again, and they have changed a great deal over time. No longer are they plastic barbie nails, now they are very similar to acrylic. And I know your all wondering what is a nearly 21 year old woman doing wearing press on's and all I can say is black nail polish. Press on nails are the perfect solution to black nail polish that chips. I polished the nails then glued them on, and now I have a no chip manicure to match my favorite black toe nail polish. The only flaw to this new trick is the nails don't stay on very long, I've had mine's on for 3 days and nails are already popping off, lol. But it beats the costly and nail bed damaging alternative of acrylic nails. Try the KISS - feather light brand press on's and let me know what you think. And remember to stay tuned, for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment