Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Friend Spots-Chenelle Brown


I used her first and last name because you can't say one without the other. I love this girl, she's my friend and my sister. And although she's not at my school anymore we'll be friends forever. Miss you CB!!!


Name: Chenelle Brown

Occupation/Career Goals: Student/Future Social Worker

Favorite Color: All vibrant colors

Do you consider yourself fashion savvy? I like to shop and I follow trends somewhat, but I wouldn't say fashion savvy. I just wear what I like.

Style Icon: Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna because they're not afraid to take risks and do their own thing. And Lady GaGa too, even though her style is weird to me.

Favorite Clothing line or Designer: Don't have one.

Style/Wardrobe must-have: Jeans!!! Especially dark wash flares, you can dress them up or down. I have so many and I don't feel like I have enough.

Never Leave Home Without It: My blackberry

Words to Live By: Live life to the fullest and have no regrets. You only live once so make it count.


Well that was my girl CB...stay tuned for more friend spots.

1 comment:

  1. i really like yur blog im following plzz return the favor babydoll

    ReplyDelete