Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

College Students-We Need You!!!


Hello and Happy New Year's Eve Blog Lovers!!!

I just wanted to share a really short survey with you guys. A company I am affiliated with called University Chic is looking for some input from female college students, from all over the world. We would like you to click on the link below, and fill out the 2 minute survey. After you are done, please post a comment below, with your first name or nick name so that I can send a list in to the company. Don't forget that last part, because you would be helping me win a $25 gift card to Victoria's Secret Pink.





Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I took the survey...my name is Janay King [actually Janay is my middle name, I don't like giving out my full name]

    Hope this helped you out. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the survey, my nickname is Niecy. Hope it helped and Happy New Year =)

    ReplyDelete