Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

NERVOUS!!!!


Hello Blog Fans,

If you haven't checked the timer lately let me clue you in. I AM 19 DAYS AWAY FROM MOVING INTO MY MANHATTAN APARTMENT! And I can honestly say I am sooo very nervous, and not just because of the scary people that come along with the big city. But, because of the living arrangements, I have just found out that me and my roommate will be cramped up into a little bitty, 1 bedroom studio apartment(check out the picture above), and this would be ok, if we weren't both trying to invite a butt load of people up to visit. But somehow I'm sure we will work things out, maybe I won't actually bring my whole wardrobe with me. IDK?

But there's good news!! I have finished a lot of things on my To Do List, check it out:

1. Finish fall semester's finals with good grades-check

2. Meet with advisor to confirm classes for the spring and summer semester-check

3. Move out of my current apartment-check

4. Sell books back...collect donations...hustle up some funds lol-still in progress

5. Find a internship for this semester-check

6. Get hair cut and dyed again!-dyed, still in progress

7. Find bank and doctor's that I can use in the city.-check

8 Handle biz before I leave....doctor's, shopping, get directions...etc-still in progress

9. Move In and try to find my way around or at least which subway I need to get on.

10. O, I am taking classes lol, so buy books and school supplies and all that jazz lol.

And I have some other stuff to add to the list above as well, but I won't bore you with that.



4 comments:

  1. seems fun, but scary at the same time. My mom doesn't like the thought of me moving to a big city, but I want to travel someday and see the world.

    but I don't know if I could stay in a studio apartment with a roommate, so cramped and tight. We really have to get along very well. I'm currently staying at home while I attend a community college, then I plan too move afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I would love the opportunity to be able to study in New York seeing as how I want to move there one day. But I can understand you being nervous especially moving to a small apartment. I hope you know this person!

    This seems like a wonderful opportunity and I wish you nothing but the best! I like your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really sure how much the tickets are yet. I haven't heard anything about the price yet. My cousin said that they were about $75. But I don't know how accurate that is. If I find out i'll let you know. Thanx for commenting on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, I think the prices vary depending on what city it's in and the building it's in. My tickets are around $50 and they give discounts to groups.

    ReplyDelete