Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Some Holiday Cheer!

Ok since I know I won't be on the computer at all tomorrow. I thought I'd stop in and wish you all a very happy holiday. Remember that this is not, the time to worry about what you get or what toys to buy the kids. This is a time to show your loved ones you care, and that you will always be there. Take the time to call a friend or family member from out of town, give personal notes or cards, or make special gifts for those you love. Believe me it is the thought that counts, I would rather a card made with love, than an expensive gift any day. I hope tomorrow is wonderful for you all, and you receive everything your heart desires!!!



2 comments:

  1. nice blog, i'm having a giveaway on my blog that I think you would like. check it out and follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for commenting, don't 4get to follow me.

    ReplyDelete