Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holiday Cheer

Santa Claus (in Kobe Japan)Image via Wikipedia

As a child I loved the holidays, having the housed filled with the sweet aroma's of my Grandma's cooking. Helping to decorate the tree, and of course the presents! But what do I miss most of all about my childhood holidays? The family time! I can remeber like it was yestereday staying up all night drinking egg nog and eating cookies with my Dad, as we watched The Santa Claus(my fav christmas movie!) on repeat. And watching the enjoyment my Grandmother had, as me and my cousins helped decorate.

---This year however is different, actually holidays haven't been the same since I became a teenager. So, this year I set out to make a christmas resolution---To spend as much simple quality time with my loved ones as possible. Who know's maybe me and my Dad will crack open some egg nog and cookies.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment