Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Countdown to NYC!!!


Hello Blog Lovers,


If you would so kindly check the timer to the right you will notice that I only have 30more days until I move into my New York City apartment....YES! It took me a while to feel excitement, because things kept getting in my way...but now I'm letting all the worries go. I've gotten accepted to the program, I payed my tuition and for a safe apartment to live in, I may scrounge on living expenses; but who cares I won't be in Ohio anymore!!!


Now all I have to do is my make and complete a To-Do List...here goes:

1. Finish fall semester's finals with good grades

2. Meet with advisor to confirm classes for the spring and summer semesters

3. Move out of my current apartment

4. Sell books back...collect donations...hustle up some funds lol

5. Find a internship for this semester

6. Get hair cut and dyed again!

7. Find bank and doctor's that I can use in the city.

8 Handle biz before I leave....doctor's, shopping, get directions...etc

9. Move In and try to find my way around or at least which subway I need to get on.

10. O, I am taking classes lol, so buy books and school supplies and all that jazz lol.


***My personal list is so much more detailed....but I just wanted to give you all a glimpse of what it's like to pack up your whole life basically and move into a itty bitty studio apartment that you have to share with someone else. I'm tired just thinking about it and I still haven't figured out what I'm not taking with me...IDK! But, I promise to keeo you posted***




2 comments:

  1. OMG!! This is so exciting! Congratulations on the changes and adventures to come. Look like you are cut out for anything, the way you keep a list of things you have to do next.

    You're welcome on the award. Some like to put a post up with the award of 10 things they've never told anyone about them. And of course, put links to the people you plan to award, then visit them and let them know about the award..whew. Huge responsibilities in this, but you could just do your own thing as well.

    I hate leaving anyone out, so I gave it to everyone...we're all awesome for doing this, right? Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    i live in paris
    and for me NYC is in a year now
    just can't wait!
    f-cking-glitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete