Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thank you, thank you, thank you....your far too kind!

Hello Blogger Fans!

The very talented Ms. Downlow nominated me for the award above I have to tell you guys 10 random things about me and nominate a few blogs of my own....so here goes!

1. Sometimes I grind my teeth....gross I know.

2. My favorite color is red...but for some reason i never actually wear it.

3. My laptop's name is Daisy, lol.

4. And I named my best friend's laptop Tupac(thats Daisy's man)

5.Um, I love to read pretty much everything from Zane to Harry Potter( I don't discriminate)

6.I am completely addicted to technology...my computer had a virus and was down for a week...I almsot cried.

7. I am the youngest child.

8. I have a nephew who is literally the only man in my life. he's a baby and can do no wrong.

9. I have switched my major 3 or 4 times...lol hey it took me a while to figure my life out.

10.I am so close to my family, I literally talk to my mom everyday and I will always be a Daddy's Girl.

Well that was 10 random things about me...now it's your turn! Check out the 5 blogs I've nominated below...cuz it may be you:

Life of a Fashion Dork

Ok guys keep blogging...and start nominating other blogs you love!!!

1 comment: