Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where did all the black men go?!?




In recent news, the public has been very mad at golf great Tiger Woods. Why you ask? Well there's two reason's.

1. He has allegedly cheated on his wife with at least 10 women.
2. His wife, and all of his mistresses are not black.

***I have personally refrained from the conversation of inter-racial dating because it is very controversial, and I for one have never had anything against a man or woman dating outside their race. However, the black female population are angry because all of the good men are being taken by other races. But, I've always thought of it this way, both of my grandparents are bi racial and if it wasn't for that I wouldn't be the same person I am today.***

I HAVE NEVER SWAYED ON MY BELIEF, THAT PEOPLE SHOULD LOVE WHO THEY WANT TO LOVE NO MATTER THE RACE. BUT TODAY I ACTUALLY GOT ANGRY WHEN I REALIZED HOW MANY SUCCESSFUL BLACK MEN HAVE GIVEN UP ON BLACK WOMEN. IT LEAVES ME TO THINK, WILL I HAVE TO GIVE UP ON BLACK MEN AS WELL?!

-----check out the link below to find out what made me so angry, and tell me how this made you feel?

2 comments:

  1. I think whoever wrote that article is full of crap. Love is Love! Period! No woman can push any strong man of any race away!

    ReplyDelete