Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Young Money Everywhere!





Now as if Lil Wayne wasn't in every video and on every song, as a solo artist. He has now turned all of his young money artist's into mini clones! Don't get me wrong each artist is very talented on their own...
1. Drake- Was nominated for a grammy without actually releasing an album. And he made videos for songs off of his mix tape.
2. Nicki Minaj-Has showed people that female MC's can be naked and talented at the same time.
3. Lloyd- Well he's been gone for a while, and I'm just happy his sexy self is back!
4. Lil Wayne(The mix tape king)- well let me be honest, I respect that he can make stupid songs hot, but I feel like if I were to listen to him on a regular basis, I would have to be addicted to some type of drug.

....but all of young money together will get old real soon, I mean we saw what happened to Cash Money right?



No comments:

Post a Comment