Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

My crazy playlist-my top 20 shuffle list...

So fellow blogger Melanie has tagged in me in this cool new blog trend. You put your Ipod or MP3 player on shuffle. And list the first 20 songs-artists on your list. Here's my list:

1. Lupe Fiasco-American Terrorist
2. John legend-Take Me Away
3. Chris Brown- I wanna Be
4. Nivea-Complicated
5. J. Holiday-Suffocate
6. Solange- God Given Name
7. Plies-Bust it Baby(Remix)
8. Chris Brown-Fallen Angel
9. John Legend-This Time
10. J.Holiday and Trey Songz-Bed
11. Chris Brown and Keri Hilson-Superhuman
12. Avril Lavigne- Girlfriend remix
13. John Legend-Cross the Line
14. John Legend- It's Over
15. The Dream-I love your girl
16. Mariah Carey-Bye Bye
17. Lil Wayne-Your Nasty
18. Britney Spears-Can't Make you Love Me
19. John Legend and Brandy-Quickly
20. Jay-Z- Death of Auto-Tune

Now I'm tagging the followers below....tell me what's on your playlist:
And also check out Melanie's List
Start Posting!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Great Idea! Now I may not get this up until later this week, but I will do it!

    Thanks for tagging me Ruby. Have an awesome break!!

    ReplyDelete