Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Somtimes I love her, Sometimes I love her not...


O, good old New York. Home of Lady Liberty and the fashion capital of the world. I want you so bad I can taste you, and I am in so much anticipation of our spring tryst together I can hardly focus on finals......but life keeps getting in the way of our love.

-Yes, I wrote a love poem to New York. Why? Because, it seems to me that fate may not want me to make it there this January. First I and my academic record had to go under review(my advisor told me not to worry about this.) But after that minor hold up, now I've just found out my finances are lacking. I have realized that when I get to New York City, I will be beyond broke. Which is where you loyal readers come in, I am passing the collection plate to you guys. I have posted a donation button above this post, please donate any amount you can afford. I will greatly appreciate, and the favor will be returned if need be.


No comments:

Post a Comment